General

1. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Right Click Enhancer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add search text box directly into EDCM toolbar.

as the title says, you have to click search to do a search, instead of already having a quicksearch textbox in the main toolbar.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Easy Disk Catalog Maker  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  SMS Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Sound to YouTube Tutorials

The YouTube tutorials that explain how to use RCE Pro are difficult to follow, as viewer needs to read the explanation on screen while the steps are being carried out. In doing so, some movements of the cursor can be missed - as it's difficult for the eyes to read the instructions at the same time as watching what's happening elsewhere on the screen. Also, please highlight the cursor, so it's easier to pick out and focus on. Suggest you have the tutorials re-done, with a commentary (in English) explaining the steps in sync with the processes as they are…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Additional work request on SMS gateway.

Hello Developer, Thank you for the product, I managed to install and and is working. I realized more work needs to be done for the application, please update me if the application already got the feature and I couldn’t figure out. 1. When I created a contact, it doesn’t show on sender. If I want to send sms to someone already, I still need to copy number from contacts tab, not handy. Could you please add the feature that saved contact shows after typing few letters at sender. 2. Received section receives messages which is great but again, if the…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  SMS Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Update multiple drives at once

If you have many drives, updating the database of all drives is a long, manual process of clicking a drive, navigating to the drive / folder location, and running a scan, one by one. Why not allow people to right click on any category or location choose "update" and the application will scan each disk in that category sequentially?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Easy Disk Catalog Maker  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. pdf manual right click enhancer

It would be handy to have available a manual in .pdf format of RightClickEnhancer pro for easy reference

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Eliminate certain type folders and/or files from being cataloged

When using a photo cataloging program like Adobe Lightroom, a non-readable database file is created for every photo, containing details of every edit done to the photo. I have dozens of catalogs (for each year) and each has more than 50,000 ".lrprev" and ".lrtemplate" files that I would love to eliminate.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Correctly calculate network shared folder used space

right now, on shared folders from the same physical disk, reports the used space of all shared folders instead of the specific folder.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Checkbox to disable shortcuts while searching

Would be nice to have a checkbox "Include shortcuts (.lnk) files" similar to the "Include subfolders" checkbox.

This would be helpful because shortcuts are unnecessarily cluttering search results.

Thank you so so much!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. right click a file and add the choice to Capitalize the file name with a click

going thur a folder and finding some are Capitalize and some are not it would be nice to right click Capitalize. Just with a click not you spelling it out. like change folder name " homerun" right click , click choice and 'HOMERUN"

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Using variables in messages

Using variables in messages.
    Example:
    Sender's phone number in auto-reply text ( %Phone% )

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SMS Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. that only admin accounts can assign sms output channels

that only admin accounts can assign sms output channels

that you can create users who only use the service without having to intrude them the sms output channels

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add "Pin to Quick Launch" option

I think some people may still use quick launch like I do. I manually add it to win 7 and win 10, but I would like to see a "Pin to Quick Launch" option for those of us who have done this.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please enable searching of files while scanning/ updating of drives

Have you considered, enabling searching of files while scanning/ updating of drives?

Its a nice feature for DiskCatalogMaker (Only currently available on Mac.) https://diskcatalogmaker.com/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The Easy Disk Catalog Maker works/recognize comments/descriptions made with 4DOS descript.ion files?

the Easy Disk Catalog Maker works/recognize comments/descriptions made with 4DOS descript.ion files? These files and folders descriptions are used by many programs (TotalCommander, XNView, etc) and I´ve 1000s of descriptions!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Easy Disk Catalog Maker  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Thumbnails

Diff.detail views.
    Details
    Thumbnails diff.sizes

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow me to add the Program "Eraser" for secure erasing of files to the right click list on Recycle bin in Win 10

Allow me to add the Program "Eraser" for secure erasing of files to the right click list on Recycle bin in Win 10

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add possiblitity to delete messages via API

For those of us who have built our own web interface around the app it would be great if also deleting messages via API would be possible. That is meant for messages which for any reason were not sent to the end user and are still in one of the statuses: Pending, Queued

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Right Click Enhancer - new feature

Add "Open command prompt" right clicking a file, not only on folders.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base